20 Best Beaches in Florida
Florida, the Sunshine State is a year-round vacation destination for people from the East Coast and beyond due to its 8,436 miles of coastline. All different sorts of tourists are drawn to Florida's coasts because of its diversity, which includes both family-friendly and party-oriented locations.
There is no doubting that Florida is a fantastic, all-around location for superb beach-going. But where in the state should you go for the best facilities, clearest water, and people-watching? Here's a guide to twenty of Florida's greatest beaches, whether you're searching for a family beach, a beach for your dog, the ideal spot for surfing, or simply a quiet stretch of sand where you can swim and soak up the sun.
- Siesta Key: This Island is situated on the Gulf of Mexico off the coast of Sarasota. Siesta Beach, which is frequently cited as one of the greatest in the country, has 8 miles of white quartz sand, crystal-clear water, as well as dining, shopping, and nightlife options. An excellent choice is Crescent Beach, which is great for those looking for peaceful surroundings, smooth white sand, and breathtaking landscape. An excellent place for lengthy hikes, convenient parking, and shell collection in Siesta Key is Turtle Beach.
- Key West: The beaches of Key West, the state's southernmost point, are the warmest place to go if you're looking for sunny days and moderate waters. Smathers or Higgs Beach are nearby places to pass the time, but for calm seas and expansive lengths of beach, Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park is hard to top. Swim and snorkel in the afternoon, then take a break to see the park's pre-Civil War stronghold.
- Miramar Beach, South Walton: If you happen to be in the Florida Panhandle, don't skip out on spending a day (or days) at Miramar Beach. Join a game of beach volleyball or pull up a lounge chair and dip your fingers into the soft, white sand. If beach life becomes too monotonous for you, Miramar's South Walton area has a wealth of picturesque beach roads and antique stores just waiting to be explored.
- Miami Beach: The best area to people watch is in Miami Beach. Watch the toned bodies play volleyball and suntan as they are set against the Art Deco Ocean Drive façade.
- Sanibel Beach: The barrier island of Sanibel is distinct because it is oriented east-west rather than typically north-south. Sanibel has gained a reputation as one of the Shell Islands, great locations along Florida's coastline for collecting completely undamaged shells in every shape and size, thanks to its east-west location.
- Naples Beach: Given that there are restrooms and food vendors right there, as well as rentals available for anything from umbrellas to kayaks to snorkeling equipment, this is a fantastic area for families to spread out their beach blankets and set up camp for the day.
- Palm Beach: The definition of luxury and excess is this island's 16-mile length and half-mile width. The Vanderbilts, Kennedys, Rockefellers, and other wealthy people used to reside there during the winter. As expected, the town still has some of Florida's best resorts, eateries, and boutiques in addition to stunning beaches. This seaside community benefits from the Gulf Stream's proximity as well as the warm ocean and calm winds.
- South Beach: South Beach in Miami is a global playground with nonstop entertainment, upscale shopping, opulent boutique hotels, and distinctive Art Deco buildings. The beach here was created, making it ideal for early morning runs and topless sunbathing.
- Delray Beach: Delray Beach is a great destination for fun beach activities like constructing sand castles thanks to its 2-mile-long beach.
- South Walton: South Walton, located on Florida's Panhandle, greets guests with mild breezes, beautiful vistas, and family-friendly activities.
- Anna Maria Island
- Cocoa Beach
- Vero Beach
- Clearwater Beach
- Captiva Island
- New Smyrna Beach
- Key Biscayne
- Amelia Island
- Fort Lauderdale
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the Nicest Beach in Florida?
Undoubtedly, Palm Beach County, Delray Beach and the Lummus Park Beach are the best beaches in Florida.
What is the Number 1 Beach in Florida 2022?
Ocracoke won the top 10 best beach list in 2022.
This article has shown the best 20 beaches for visitors to enjoy their stay while in Florida. Keep following this blog for more piece like this.
Add a Comment