The 40 Best Things to do in Los Angeles
Los Angeles is a popular city in the United States of America with amazing and unique vacation spots and tourist sites. That's one of the reason this city is a much sought after for tourist and travelers in need for relaxation.
This article will reveal the best activities you can engage with, either as a visitor or resident while in Los Angeles.
Things to do in Los Angeles
Below are the best and fun things you can engage in while in Los Angeles.
1. Marvin Braude Bike Trail
If you are a bike lover, a visit to the 22-miles bike path of Braude Bike trail will offer you great satisfaction.
2. Selfies at Chris Burden's Urban Light
Posing for selfies in front of the Chris' collection of streetlights for photo freaks.
3. Eating Tacos and Egg Sandwiches
A bite of egg sandwich at the Grand Central Market will leave you hungry for more.
4. Visit the Academy Museum
A visit to the Academy Museum is almost a tradition to all the movie lovers especially if you want to take acting as a profession.
5. View Los Angeles from the Griffith Park
The park gives you an overview of the whole of downtown.
6. Visit the Garden at the Huntington Library
This is the garden that surrounds the historic library and museum.
7. A walk through the Echo Park Lake.
8. Have a look at the infinity mirror room in the contemporary art museum.
9. Take you dog to the Rosie's Dog Beach.
10. Have a taste of street food at Smorgasborg.
11. Visit the Getty Centre.
12. Take a mind clearing walk around the Venice Canal.
13. Visit the Mount Wilson Observatory.
14. Take a walk around the Deacanso Garden.
15. Have a feel of the ocean when you eat at Neptune's Net.
16. Have a real life view of a space shuttle at the California Science Centre.
17. Visit the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
18. Drive through the Palos Verdes Pennsila.
19. Angeles Crest Highway is a good spot to view the snow.
20. Take a hike on the Silver Lake Stairs.
21. Attend the performance of Mean Girls.
22. Go see the Korean Bell of Friendship.
23. Visit the Malibu Creek State Park.
24. Visit the Orange County Museum of Art.
25. Take a view of the Temescal Gateway Park.
26. A visit to El Metador is a good spot to view the sunset.
27. Visit the Avenger's Campus.
28. Take a hot bath at the Glen Ivy Hot Spring.
29. Visit the Eaton Canyon waterfalls.
30. Visit the drive in movie theatres.
31. Visit the Wayfarers Chapel
32. The Hollywood Bowl is your best bet for picnic lovers.
33. Fan of snowboard? Take a trip to the Ski Resorts.
34. Visit the Baldwin Hills.
35. Take a walking tour at the Los Angeles Conservancy walking tour.
36. Buy fresh farm products from the Santa Monica Farmer's Market.
37. Play Pinball at the EightyTwo Bar.
38. Acquire antiques the Rose Bowl Flea Market.
39. Have a view of LA from the Los Angeles City Hall.
40. Visit the Point Dume State Beach
Frequently Asked Questions
What is There to do in Los Angeles for Adults?
There are lots of fun things to do in Los Angeles for the adults; from visiting the Universal Studios Hollywood to taking a trip to the Grammy Studio.
Where can I See Celebrities in LA?
Celebrities can be spotted at any of these locations; The Runyon Canyon, Musso & Frank Grill and the popular Hollywood Roosevelt.
Its a thrilling idea to visit the city of Los Angeles, but its another thing to find the right activities and spots that will bring you the maximum fun experience. That's why we have crafted this article to solve this problem.
Add a Comment